Oswego County Today

Oswego County's Home Page

;

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sugar and Sugar-Scanlon Funeral Homes;

Brandon Scooter Enwright, 26

OSWEGO, NY – Brandon Scooter Enwright, 26, of Oswego died Sunday May 6, 2012, at his home from a severe asthmatic attack.

He was born in Oswego, the son of Martin and Linda (Mosher) Enwright III.

Brandon played soccer for the Syracuse Blitz, during his career the team was five year New York State Champions and one year they were National Indoor Champions.

Brandon Scooter Enwright

Brandon Scooter Enwright

In addition to his parents Brandon is survived by his brother, Martin (Katrina) Enwright IV of Oswego; sister, Kara (John) Briglin of Oswego; nieces and nephew Emma Enwright, Christopher, Lauren and Brianna Briglin; his maternal grandmother, Ursula Mosher; aunts, uncle and cousins.

He was predeceased by his maternal grandfather, Charles Mosher; and paternal grandparents, Martin and Alice Enwright.

Funeral services will be held 10:30 a.m. Friday at St. Paul’s Church, where a Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated.

Burial will be private.

Calling hours will be conducted 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at the Sugar & Scanlon Funeral Home, 147 W. Fourth St., Oswego.

In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to St. Paul’s Church.

Tags:

12 Responses “Brandon Scooter Enwright, 26”

1. May 7, 2012 at 5:27 pm

I am so sorry to hear about Brandon. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

2. Carl and Theresa Sanders
    May 7, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Our hearts and prayers go out to his family. Scooter will deeply be miss.

3. falcetti
    May 7, 2012 at 10:11 pm

You were always there for me scoot. We will love and miss you

4. Joanne(Little)Gray
    May 8, 2012 at 11:37 am

I am so very sorry about your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

5. Reve
    May 8, 2012 at 10:11 pm

There will forever be a hole in my heart. I miss you. Rest easy Scoot! <3

6. Bob Escobar
    May 8, 2012 at 10:22 pm

I am in total disbelief…I coached Scooter for 5 years with the Syracuse Blitz….he was such a great scorer, a tremendous competitor and one of the nicest kids I had the pleasure to ever coach. My heart goes out to his parents, Martin and Linda, his brother Martin, his sister Kara and all his loving family. Now Scooter is in heaven with the lord by his side…God bless you son.

7. Bob Escobar
    May 8, 2012 at 10:36 pm

I am in total disbelief, my condolences goes to Martin and Linda, his brother Brandon, sister Kara and his entire family. I had the privilege to have coached Scooter for 5 years with the Syracuse Blitz, Scooter was such a great goal scorer, a tremendous competitor and one of the best kids I’ve ever coached….Scooter is now in heaven with the lord by his side, God bless you son.

8. Dan stevens
    May 9, 2012 at 2:13 am

Scooter you were a great soccer player and even better teammate and you always had a way to lighten the mood. My condolences go out to your family. God bless you scoot you are in a better place now buddy

9. Michele Wink
    May 9, 2012 at 2:08 pm

My deepest condolences to the Enwright Family in the loss of Brandon. He was a great soccer player and even better person. He will be truly missed. It was pleasure to come in contact with him.

My Deepest Sympathies,

Michele Wink

10. The Fords
    May 10, 2012 at 5:15 pm

My deepest condolences to the Enwright Family in the loss of Scooter. During our soccer days with Samba Beat we were like family and I was truly shocked to hear of your loss. Scooter was always pleasant and a burst of energy whenever he was on the field. He will be truly missed.

11. The Benedetto Family
    May 11, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Please accept our condolences. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

12. kati
    September 11, 2012 at 3:06 pm

still missing you brand not a day goes by that i dont think bout you cry bout you even wish i went with you i love you man

About Contributor