How We Can Help to Promote Your Business
Your business’s ad on OswegoCountyToday.com is different from an ad in a newspaper or on TV. Why?
* Because it stays there. Newspaper ads wind up in the recycle bin. TV and radio ads are forgotten seconds after they’re gone. But ads on OswegoCountyToday.com stay in place for long periods, giving you weeks or even months of solid, everyday visibility.
* Because it links to more information. Can you click on a newspaper ad, or a TV commercial? When someone clicks on your ad on OswegoCountyToday.com, they go straight to your website. Straight to everything they need to know to find you, and to make an informed purchase. (Don’t have a website? Ask us. We’ll build you one.)
* Because it keeps track of itself. How many times was your ad seen in the newspaper? No, I don’t mean “how many copies was it printed in?”. I mean, did someone actually see your ad? Ads on OswegoCountyToday.com keep track of themselves. We can tell you how many times your ad was seen, and how many times someone clicked on it for more information.
Nowhere else will you find so many advantages to help your business grow.
OswegoCountyToday.com has a lot to offer your company, Here are a few more of the reasons:
* Targeted Messaging
* Deep Content
* Cost Effective Ads
* Detailed Tracking and Measurement
* Instant Gratification
* Testing and Research Potential
* High Impact
For more information contact:
Heather McCoy/Marketing Specialist
“Oswego County is blessed with abundant natural resources, a rich history, and wonderful community events. Advertising on OswegoCountyToday.com allows us to reach a broader audience and share information through our blogs and links to our tourism Web site at www.visitoswegocounty.com.”
Oswego County Tourism
“Now that I can reflect on the hundreds (literally) of people who came to our St. Francis Commons Assisted Living Residence Open House the previous weekend, I want to say thanks for going a little beyond as far as promoting our event on Oswego County Today.
I know that the visibility we had there contributed to the great turnout.
Thanks again, it was much appreciated.”
Director of Community Relations
St. Luke Health Services
To contact our Editors please click here