Oswego, NY – Step One Creative, an Oswego-based marketing communications firm, won six Golden Quote Awards recently at the Professional Journalists and Communicators of Oswego County (PJCOC) annual awards competition, according to Step One Creative President Shane R. Stepien.
The awards show and dinner, which was held recently at Springside at Seneca Hill, recognizes excellence in the county’s communications fields.
Step One Creative was recognized in the following Marketing/Public Relations Print Media Categories:
- Best Logo for the Tri-Oswego 2011 Triathlon event.
- Best Postcard or Invitation for the Erik Cole Dream Big Foundation.
- Best Poster for the Andrew’s Wine Cellar Vincent Pastore/Sopranos event.
- Best Newsletter for Oswego Valley Insurance Agencies (OVIA).
- Best Website for the Tri-Oswego 2011 Triathlon event.
- Best Annual Report for Operation Oswego County.
“We’re extremely grateful to have been recognized once again by the Professional Journalists and Communicators of Oswego County and our peers for these creative efforts,” Stepien said. “We had a lot of fun events and projects this past year, and are proud to have had the opportunity to work with the various businesses and organizations on these award-winning advertising/branding programs.”
Established in 1996, Step One Creative, a division of Step One Communications, LLC, is a marketing communications firm located at 56 West Third Street in Oswego, that offers full-service advertising design, brand development, public relations, copywriting, media planning/placement, and market research to organizations and businesses throughout Central and Upstate New York.
For additional information on Step One Creative please call (315) 342-2554 or visit them online at www.steponecreative.com.