Ag District Application Deadline is Jan. 31

OSWEGO – Oswego County landowners have until Jan. 31, to submit a request to include agricultural land in the Oswego County Agricultural District.

Those with questions regarding the process or needing an application may call Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oswego County at 963-7286.

Applications should be submitted to Christopher Jones, Clerk of the Legislature, at 46 E. Bridge St., Oswego, NY 13126.