FULTON, NY – Campers have already started setting up at the Fulton Speedway and racers are putting finishing touches on their cars in preparation for one of the most prestigious racing event’s in the Northeast. This Friday and Saturday the 30th annual Sunoco Fulton Ethanol Facility Outlaw 200 Weekend presented by SUNY Canton is ready to hit the ‘Highbanks.’
Early in the week the weather looked like it was going to be a big issue but no longer according to the local news channels. The hurricane that was talked about all week long and the effects that could be felt if at all, will not be in the Central NY area until long after the racing is over with.
Here is the exciting weekend schedule that kicks off Friday with a full night of racing all building up to Saturday’s $2,500-to-win Industrial Tire Of CNY Sportsman Shootout 50 & the $20,000-to-win Outlaw 200 for Modifieds.
30th Annual Sunoco Fulton Ethanol Facility Outlaw 200 Weekend Presented By SUNY Canton Schedule
Thursday, October 1
Tickets Sales and Will Call Open – 5 – 7 p.m.
Friday, October 2
• 15 lap Modified Qualifiers (Winners Earn 17th-20th Place Starting Spots In Outlaw 200)
• Industrial Tire Of CNY Sportsman Shootout Heats And Consolations
• Pit Stop Convenience Stores Late Model 50
• Greene’s Ale House Doug Cooper Memorial Mod Lite Championship
• Hilton’s Automotive Four Cylinder Open
• E&V Energy Novice Sportsman
Ticket Sales Open – noon
Pit Gates Open – 3 p.m.
Grandstands Open – 5 p.m.
Hot Laps – 6 p.m.
Racing – 7 p.m.
Saturday, October 3
• 30th Sunoco Fulton Ethanol Facility Presented By SUNY Canton For Modifieds
• Last Chance Qualifiers And 50 lap Industrial Tire Of CNY Sportsman Shootout
Pit Gates Open – 11 a.m.
Grandstands Open – noon
Hot Laps – 3 p.m.
Heat Races Begin – 4:30 p.m.
Industrial Tire Of CNY Sportsman Championship – about – 7:15 p.m.
30th Outlaw 200 – about – 8 p.m.
Any questions you might have please contact Cory Reed at [email protected] (315) 593-6531.
For everything you need to know about the Outlaw 200 for fans and competitors go to www.fultonspeedway.com once there click on the Outlaw 200 tab at the top of the page.
Also, like the track Facebook page for daily Outlaw 200 updates www.facebook.com/FultonSpeedway