OSWEGO – The Oswego County Board of Elections reminds residents that the last date that new voter registrations can be filed in person is Friday, Oct.14. New registrations sent in the mail must be postmarked by Oct. 14 and received by Oct. 19.
The Board of Elections will be open extra hours on the following dates for those who wish to receive absentee ballot applications or file paperwork:
- Tuesday, October 25, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29, 9 a.m. to noon.
- Tuesday, November 1, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, November 3, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 5, 9 a.m. to noon.
The Board of Elections is located at 185 E. Seneca St., Oswego. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For more information, call 349-8350, or 349-8351.