The Oswego County Board of Elections reminds residents that the last date that
new voter registrations can be filed in person is Friday, Oct. 11. New registrations sent in the mail must be postmarked by Oct. 11 and received by Oct. 16.
The Board of Elections office will be open extra hours on the following dates for those who wish to receive absentee ballot applications or file paperwork:
• Tuesday, Oct. 22, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 26, 9 a.m. to noon.
• Tuesday, Oct. 29, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 31, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Saturday, Nov. 2, 9. a.m. to noon.
The Board of Elections is located at 185 E. Seneca St., Oswego.
Regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information, call 349-8350, or 349-8351 or visit www.oswegocounty.com/boe/register.html