OSWEGO, NY Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Resource development director for the United Way of Greater Oswego County, Lois Luber has announced that Cheap Seats Sports Bar & Grill will host a very special evening.
On April 9, the United Way will hold its annual Incentive Prize Party and award prizes to the winners.
The program offered donors the opportunity to win some great prizes donated to the United Way by area businesses.
Prizes available include:
- Five $100 gift cards to Bosco & Geers courtesy of Eagle Beverage
- A $100 gift card to Bosco & Geers courtesy of Theresa Himes
- Five $100 gift cards to CanaleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Restaurant in Oswego courtesy of Planned Results, Inc.
- Five $50 gift cards from BurkeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Home Centers in Oswego and Fulton
- Six one-month memberships from Stability Fitness in Oswego
- A ladies Citizen Eco-Drive Watch courtesy of DuForeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Jewelers in Oswego
- Syracuse Chiefs box seat tickets courtesy of Bond, Schoeneck & King
- Gas cards courtesy of StewartÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Shops of Oswego County
In addition to the distribution of incentive prizes to the winners and recognition of sponsors, the evening will also serve as a fundraiser.
Lee Victory, owner of Cheap Seats, will donate 20% of all proceeds from the evening to help support the United WayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 2009 / 2010 annual campaign.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“This will be our third fundraiser for the United Way. I am happy to be able to help,” said Victory. “We hope to build upon the success of our past fundraisers and invite community members to join us as we help support the efforts of the United Way. Every 15 minutes door prizes will be drawn including StewartÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Shops gift cards and a Ã¢â‚¬Ëœpizza and wing party for 15Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ at Cheap Seats.Ã¢â‚¬Â
Located at 6 Hillside Ave., Cheap Seats offers the hottest food and coldest drinks in a fun and friendly atmosphere that features great service, incredible prices and unbeatable food.
Help support your United Way by stopping in from 5:30 to 9 p.m. April 9 when 20% of all proceeds will be donated to the United Way’s campaign.
The campaign serves as the organization’s primary fundraiser. It raises money to support the many human services programs that the United Way and its member agencies provide for those who live in Oswego County.
For more information, call 593-1900.