Oops! We could not locate your form.
Contest Rules-Farnham Family services Event at The American Foundry – October 29th 2011. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Contest, fill out the Contest Entry Blank completely. Entries are available on line at www.Oswegocountytoday.com. Entries may also be sent on a 3 x 5 card to Dot Publishing, Inc., 117 Cayuga Street, Fulton, NY 13069. Entry must include your name, age, address and phone number. Entries Due By 9:30am Friday October 21st 2011. Drawing To Be Held 10am Friday October 21st 2011. The winner will be notified by phone or email Monday October 24th 2011.
2) All valid Contest entries, from all locations, will be entered into a Random Drawing for 2 tickets (value $50.00 each). Winner will be responsible for pickup/collection of the prize.
3) The Winner of the Contest will be selected in a Random Drawing, to be notified by phone Monday October 24th 2011. Entries must be received by 9:30am Friday October 21st 2011 to participate. Judges decisions are final.
4) Winners agree to use of Names/Voices/Likenesses in publicity and advertising without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
5) No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. The Winner will be responsible for paying any/all taxes, licensing and registration fees if applicable.
6) Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants must be a resident of the US, 18 and over; except employees and their immediate families of the Sponsors (Dot Publishing, Inc.); their affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising/promotion agencies.
8) Dot Publishing, Inc. reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary during the promotion and will announce any changes on www.OswegoCountyToday.com. Dot Publishing, Inc. is not responsible for cancellations, postponements, or lost, mislabeled, illegible, or delayed entries mailed to Dot Publishing, Inc.
9) Copy of contest rules available at Dot Publishing, Inc., 117 Cayuga Street, Fulton, NY 13069.
10)For name of prizewinners, send a SASE to Dot Publishing, Inc., 117 Cayuga Street, Fulton, NY 13069. Requests must be received by 11:59pm on 10/24/2011, as verified by the time it was received as email by Dot Publishing, Inc.