Provided by Oswego Fire Department
OSWEGO, NY – The Oswego Fire Department responded to a structure fire Saturday night.
Firefighters were dispatched to 175 W.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Cayuga St. at 10:34 p.m. and arrived three minutes later.
No one was home at the time of the fire.
The fire did extensive damage to the kitchen area of the residence.
The fire was called in to dispatch by the next door neighbor who smelled smoke.
The home is owned by Cliff Wahrendorf.
Probable cause is an electrical problem in the kitchen area.