Fulton’s Board of Education tonight holds its second workshop on its budget for the next school year.
The public is welcome to attend.Ã‚Â The meeting begins at 7:00 p.m. at the district office in the Education Center building.
The board and district officials are working to build a budget for the 2010-11 school year.Ã‚Â It’s the budget that taxpayers will vote on in May during the statewide day of school budget voting.
The big unknown is how much state aid will be provided for Fulton and other schools across the state.Ã‚Â While that issue is being worked out, the board and administrators are tacking the other issues that affect the budget.
- Review questions and answers from January 5th workshop
- District Goals, Initiatives and School Improvement Goals
- Enrollment UPK-12
- Staffing Report
- Secondary class/course section enrollment at the Junior High and High School
- Update on NYS Funding
- Impact of Retirements on Working Budget Draft
- Questions for next meeting
Meeting agendas and minutes can be found on the school district’s website.