FULTON, NY – On Thursday at approximately 2 p.m., Fulton Police were dispatched to a residential burglary that had just occurred on the city’s west side.
According to the homeowner, upon their arrival home a neighbor reported to them that someone had just been seen entering then leaving their residence.
The homeowner discovered property missing from their residence.
Fulton Police located the suspect, Joseph M. Barbera, 22, of East Tenth Street, Oswego, a few blocks away.
Barbera was allegedly found in possession of the stolen property and was arrested.
Barbera had been a suspect in a previously reported burglary at that same residence and he was subsequently arrested for that as well.
He was charged with the following:
- Burglary in the Second Degree – C Felony
- Burglary in the Third Degree – D Felony
- Grand Larceny in the Fourth Degree (2 counts) – E Felony
- Petit Larceny – A Misdemeanor
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the Seventh Degree – A Misdemeanor
Barbera was arraigned in Fulton City Court and was sent to the Oswego County Jail on $30,000 bail.