PULASKI, NY — On October 7, Fulton Companies, a global manufacturer of heat transfer products and provider of innovative energy management solutions, will host one of more than 1,500 events happening as part of the National Association of Manufacturers’ Manufacturing Day.
Teaming with Partners for Education and Business, Inc., and The Manufacturers Association of Central New York, Fulton will open its doors to 100 high school and college students and engage them in learning the many benefits and opportunities of manufacturing careers.
The event will take place from 9 to 11a.m. at Fulton Companies, Corporate Headquarters, 972 Centerville Road, Pulaski.
Mark Hilton, Fulton’s VP of U.S. Manufacturing, said, “We are honored to host this event, and sincerely hope to inspire the next generation of manufacturing leaders in Upstate New York.”
Amid tours of Fulton’s state-of-the-art facility, students will:
• See a 3D printer produce models used for training demos and marketing communication
• View a robotic welding machine performing challenging welding tasks
• Get first-hand understanding of how a customer’s needs are transformed into specifications and drawings used to manufacture custom Heat Transfer equipment
• See specifications and drawings used to create equipment on the manufacturing floor
• Participate in an interactive exercise showing the value of “lean” thinking in manufacturing
To register for this event, contact Joe Vargo at 315-440-1966 or [email protected]
For more information about MACNY, visit www.macny.org
For more information about Fulton, please visit www.fulton.com or call 315-298-5121.