FULTON – A search warrant was conducted on the residence of Helen Ann Holbrook-Mace, 52, of Fulton, following an investigation by the Oswego County Drug Task Force and the Fulton City Police Department.
The search warrant resulted in the discovery of more than an eighth of an ounce of cocaine, two different types of unlawfully possessed prescription medications, packaging, scales and a small amount of marihuana, according to police.
Holbrook-Mace was charged with the following offenses:
• Criminal possession of a controlled substance, 3rd degree, class B felony
• Criminal possession of a controlled substance, 4th degree, class C felony
• Criminal possession of a controlled substance, 7th degree, class A misdemeanor, two counts
• Criminally using drug paraphernalia, 2nd degree, class A misdemeanor, two counts
• Unlawful possession of marihuana, a violation
The present charges represent an allegation that the defendants engaged in such conduct. As a matter of law, defendants are presumed to be innocent of charges.
Holbrook-Mace was arraigned by Hon. David Hawthorne of the Fulton City Court and released into the pre-trial release program with Oswego County Probation.
She is scheduled to appear in the Fulton City Court on January 21, 2015, at 9 a.m.
The Oswego County Drug Task Force urges anyone with information regarding suspected drug activity to contact the Drug Tip Line at (315) 349-8222 or by e-mail at [email protected]