Oops! We could not locate your form.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local regulations apply.
1. You may only enter one time and only win one prize.
2. The decisions of the judges are final.
3. The contest runs from Dec 18th, 2012 to Dec. 20th, 2012 4pm. Entries must be received by (date) at (time) to be eligible. Entries received after that, are not eligible.
5. The prizes available in this contest are as follows: 2 $100 Visa Gift Cards From Compass Credit Union and Oswego County Today.
6. Unclaimed prizes are forfeited. Winners are responsible for picking up their prizes.
7. To meet federal tax regulations, the winner of some prizes may have to provide his or her social security number and is responsible for all taxes associated with the prize. Prizes are considered income and taxes on all prizes are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Compliance with all applicable federal and state laws, rules and regulations are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. The prizewinner, by acceptance of a prize, agrees to release Dot Publishing, Inc. and the companies that provide the prizes, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families (spouses and children) from any and all liability for claims, actions or proceedings for injuries or damages sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while traveling to or from, preparing for or participating in any contest-related activity. By entering the contest and winning a prize, contestants grant Dot Publishing, Inc. and Oswego County Today.com the right to use and publicize their names, photographs, voices or likenesses and have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
8. Eligibility: Winners must be 18 years of age or older. Contest open to United States residents only. Employees of Dot Publishing, Inc. and the prize-granting companies, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies, judging agencies and their immediate families (spouses and children) are not eligible to participate. Dot Publishing, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if the contest rules are violated. Dot Publishing, Inc. judgment as to such matters shall be final. No substitution of prizes or transfer of prizes to a third party is permitted. No groups, clubs or organizations may participate in this contest.
9. Dot Publishing, Inc. and Oswego County Today are not responsible for problems associated with the internet-based transmission of entries or lost or misdirected entries
Official Rules available at Oswego County Today, 117 Cayuga St., Fulton, NY, 13069.
Official rules supersede all other published editions.