OSWEGO –The Oswego County Health Department offers a variety of services to all residents of Oswego County, including preventive health services, certified hospice, and a maternal and child health program.
The health department accepts cash or checks for payment.
The department does not accept credit or debit cards.
Patients with private insurance, Managed Medicaid, Managed Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare, and Medicare Part B should bring their benefit cards with them to the immunization clinic.
No one will be turned away due to inability to pay.
Please bring shot records to the immunization clinics.
The following services will be offered during the week of July 18 at the Nick Sterio Public Health Clinic, 70 Bunner St., Oswego, and the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse, Pulaski.
– Immunization Clinic: Tuesday, July 19, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m., walk-in clinic.
– Pregnancy Testing: Free pregnancy testing is available. Call 349-3391 to schedule an appointment.
– Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment Services: Call 349-3547 to schedule an appointment.
– HIV Counseling and Testing Service: Call 349-3547 to schedule an appointment.
– Immunization Clinic: Tuesday, July 19, 9 to 11 a.m., walk-in clinic.
Immunization clinics are held every Tuesday from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. at 70 Bunner St., Oswego, and the third Tuesday of every month from 9 to 11 a.m. at the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse, Pulaski.
Beginning Sept. 1, immunization clinics in Pulaski will be by appointment only.
Appointments may be made on the third Tuesday of the month from 9 to 11 a.m.
To make an appointment or for more information, please call the County Health Department weekdays at 349-3547 or 1-800-596-3200, ext. 3547.