OSWEGO –The Oswego County Health Department offers a variety of services to all residents of Oswego County, including preventive health services, certified hospice, and a maternal and child health program.
The health department accepts cash or checks for payment.
The department does not accept credit or debit cards.
All patients should bring their insurance benefit cards with them to the immunization clinic.
No one will be turned away due to inability to pay.
Immunizations are available at the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse, Pulaski, on the third Tuesday of the month by appointment.
To make an appointment or for more information, call the County Health Department weekdays at 315-349-3547 or 1-800-596-3200, ext. 3547.
Please bring shot records to the immunization clinics.
The following services will be offered during the week of March 25 at the Nick Sterio Public Health Clinic, 70 Bunner St., Oswego.
– Flu shots for all ages: Monday through Friday, March 25 to March 29, 9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m., walk-in clinic. The cost is $41 for adults and children, and $70 for those over 65 requesting the high dose flu vaccine. Pneumonia vaccine is also available for adults at the flu clinics; Pneumovax at a cost of $80 and Prevnar 13 at a cost of $143. Both vaccines are covered by Medicaid and Medicare Part B. The nasal flu mist is not available at the clinic.
– Immunization Clinic: Tuesday, March 26, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m., walk-in clinic.
– Pregnancy Testing: Free pregnancy testing is available. Call 315-349-3391 to schedule an appointment.
– Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment Services: Call 315-349-3547 to schedule an appointment.
– HIV Counseling and Testing Service: Call 315-349-3547 to schedule an appointment.