Law Enforcement Agencies Seek Public’s Help

OSWEGO, NY – The Oswego City Police Department, working in conjunction with the United States Border Patrol, New York State Police, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation Police, and the Oswego County Sheriff’s Department, need your help!

The area law enforcement agencies are looking for information and/or tips related to suspected criminal/drug related activity in and around the city of Oswego including areas located in the County of Oswego.

Such drug activity can be of persons or locations that you suspect of dealing with illegal drugs including indoor or outdoor marijuana grow operations.

Any information given may be done so anonymously if desired.

To report suspected illegal activity, please call Oswego Police at: 315-342-8203 to speak with, or leave a message for, an investigator.

Or, call and leave a message on the Oswego City Police Drug / Crime Tip Hotline at: 315-342-8131 or the Oswego County Drug Task Force Tip Line at: 1-888-511-8997 where you may remain anonymous if you wish.

You may also contact police by email at: [email protected]