OSWEGO – Theatre Du Jour, native to Oswego, has been nominated for the Syracuse Area Live Theater (SALT) Awards.
The SALT award program recognizes exemplary and outstanding performances and behind-the-scenes work in professional and non-professional theater in Central New York.
With nearly two seasons under its belt, Theatre Du Jour is honored to be recognized.
Winners will be announced October 30 at 7 p.m. at Syracuse Stage’s Archbold Theater, 820 E. Genesee St.
The nominations include:
• Jordan Westfall for Best Director for The Eight: Reindeer Monologues
• Moe Harrington and Stephanie Johnson for Best Leading Actress in The Eight: Reindeer Monologues
• Jodi Bova-Mele and Jennifer Pearson for Best Supporting Actress in The Eight: Reindeer Monologue
• Nicholas MacLane for Best Supporting Actor in The Eight: Reindeer Monologues
• Ensemble of the Year for Five Women Wearing the Same Dress
• Tammy Lynn Wilkinson, producer, for Best Non-Performing Person of the Year for The Eight: Reindeer Monologues
Come see the best local talent for yourself in their upcoming show “The Santaland Diaries” which is part of the Quality Inn / GS Steamers Dinner Theatre Series (December 9), the Barnes Hiscock Mansion Dinner Theatre Series (December 11), and the Eis House Dinner Theatre Series (December 15).
For more information, visit dujourcny.com