OSWEGO, NY – The H. Lee White Marine Museum Complex, located on the West First Street Pier in OswegoÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Historic Maritime District, is open daily, 1-5 p.m. during the winter season.
The main museum building features 12 exhibit rooms, highlighting more than 400 years of maritime history.
Admission is free during the month of December.
The ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œTreasure ChestÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â gift shop is open during regular museum hours.
The National Historic Landmark World War II Tug ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œLT-5ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and the 1925 New York State Canal Boat No. 8 will reopen for the summer season on May 17.
For more information, to arrange for a group tour or to check for upcoming programs, call (315) 342-0480 or visit [email protected]
Also visit www.hleewhitemarinemuseum.com