;

Marine Museum Offers Free Admission In December

Submitted article

The H. Lee White Marine Museum Complex, located on the West First Street Pier in Oswego’s Historic Maritime District is open daily, 1-5pm during the winter season.  The Main Museum Building features twelve exhibit rooms, highlighting over 400 years of maritime history. Admission is free during the month of December.  The “Treasure Chest” gift shop is open during regular museum hours.  The National Historic Landmark WWII Tug, “LT-5”, and the 1925 New York State Canal Boat No. 8 will reopen for the summer season, on May 17.  For more information, to arrange for a group tour or to check for upcoming programs, contact the museum at (315) 342-0480 or [email protected]  Also visit our website at www.hleewhitemarinemuseum.com.