ROCHESTER, NY — Nazareth College is proud to announce the following students have earned dean’s list honors for the Spring 2011 semester:
- Grete Bader of Central Square, NY, is a junior studying Environmental Scienceence.
- Nicole Richards of Cleveland, NY, is a senior studying Biology.
- Taylor Barrett of Fulton, NY, is a sophomore studying Communication Science & Disorders.
- John Horner of Fulton, NY, is a junior studying Business Administration.
- Heather McKnight of Fulton, NY, is a senior studying Psychology, Inclusive Education.
- Sarah Teetsel of Fulton, NY, is a senior studying Music.
- Ryan Martin of Hastings, NY, is a junior studying Health Sciences.
- Ashley Yerdon of Mexico, NY, is a junior studying German, Italian.
- Emily Wingenbach of Pennellville, NY, is a senior studying Music Education.
- Annie Dievendorf of Phoenix, NY, is a senior studying Social Science, Inclusive Education.
- Kathleen Mercer of Phoenix, NY, is a junior studying English Lit Concentration.
- Kathleen Hall of Pulaski, NY, is a senior studying Physical Therapy.
A student’s grade point average must be at least 3.5 or above, and they must complete 12 credit hours of graded work that semester in order to be included on the dean’s list at Nazareth.
Founded in 1924, Nazareth College is located on a close-knit, suburban campus in the dynamic, metropolitan region of Rochester, N.Y. The College offers challenging academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences and professional programs in health and human services, education, and management. Nazareth’s strong cultures of service and community prepare students to be successful professionals and engaged citizens. The College enrolls approximately 2,000 undergraduate students and 1,000 graduate students.