FULTON, NY – OCO Health and Nutrition Services is pleased to announce an expansion of hours at the Fulton Center for Reproductive Health.
Beginning on March 14, the Center for Reproductive Health at Fulton will be open on
“We’re excited to add another day of services for our patients to better meet their needs,” said Penny Halstead, administrative assistant with OCO’s Health Services.
In addition to the office in Fulton, OCO provides comprehensive Reproductive Health care at centers in Oswego, Pulaski and Mexico.
All of these locations offer a wide range of reproductive health services and serve both women and men.
Services available include, but are not limited to:
– Comprehensive exams for reproductive/gynecological and sexual health
– Birth control
– Breast exams
– Cervical cancer screening
– Colposcopies and Endometrial biopsies
– Emergency contraception
– HIV testing
– Infertility Assessments
– Pregnancy testing
– STD testing, treatment and vaccines
Halstead added that OCO Centers for Reproductive Health accept most insurance plans,
including Medicaid, and offer a sliding scale payment program for those who are under insured or have no insurance.
“We see anyone that comes to our centers, regardless of age, need or insurance. Comprehensive Reproductive health is our specialty and we are here to help,” said
Locations and hours for OCO’s Centers for Reproductive Health are as follows:
– 522 S. Fourth St., Suite 400, Fulton: Open: Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30 a.m.
5:30 p.m., Thursday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Friday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and the third Saturday of each month from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
– 10 George St., Suite 100, Oswego: Open: Monday and Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.,
Tuesday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. during the months of May through August. Closed on Wednesdays.
– 61 Delano St., Pulaski: Open the second and fourth Tuesday of each month 8:30 a.m. –
– 5856 Scenic Ave., Mexico: Open: the first and third Wednesday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
– SUNY Oswego, Mary Walker Health Center: Open Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
when college is in session (September – early May).
For more information on OCO’s Centers for Reproductive Health, or to schedule an appointment call 315-598-4740 or 315-342-0888.
OCO is a private, non-profit agency that has been supporting communities throughout
Oswego County since 1966.
A member agency of the United Way of Greater Oswego County, OCO provides more than 50 vital services throughout 80 separate locations.
For more information, visit www.oco.org