OSWEGO – The Oswego County Office for the Aging (OFA) staff will be out and about in Oswego County during the month of March to offer program information and assistance.
“In a continuing effort to reach out to the community and make information and assistance more accessible to the elderly population of Oswego County, the Office for the Aging is working with community partners to bring office hours to multiple locations,” said OFA Director Sara Sunday. “Lack of transportation is an issue for many in the county, and we are trying to reach out in the community by bringing the Office for the Aging staff to you.”
Community office hours in March include the following locations:
– Mexico Senior Dining and Activity Center: March 10, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., Presbyterian Church, 4361 Church St, Mexico.
– Parish Senior Dining and Activity Center: March 13, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., New Hope Church, 804 Rider St., Parish.
– Williamstown Library: March 21, 2:30 to 4 p.m., 2877 County Route 17 North, Williamstown.
– North Country Christian Church, Lacona: March 27, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., 49 Salisbury St., Lacona.
– Oswego City Library: March 31, 1:30 – 3 p.m., 120 E. Second St., Oswego.
To reserve a time to speak with a representative, call the Office for the Aging at 315-349-3484, Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.