OSWEGO COUNTY – The Oswego County Office for the Aging will distribute farmers’ market coupon booklets again this year.
The booklets are valued at $20.
All persons aged 60 and over whose gross income is at or below 185 percent of federal poverty guidelines are eligible to participate in the program.
These guidelines are: $1,722 monthly for a single person or $2,333 monthly for a two-person household.
Coupon booklets may be picked up July 17 and 18 in the front lobby of the Oswego County Office Complex, 70 Bunner St., Oswego between 10:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., and weekdays thereafter at the Office for the Aging, also located in the Office Complex.
Depending on availability, the Office for the Aging staff is scheduled to distribute booklets at the following senior nutrition sites:
Friday, July 19:
• Fulton Municipal Building, 10:30 a.m. to noon
Monday, July 22:
• Presbyterian Church, Parish, 11 a.m. to noon
• Hannibal Community Library, 10:30 a.m. to noon
Tuesday, July 23:
• St. Bernadette’s Church, Constantia, 11 a.m. to noon
Wednesday, July 24:
• Presbyterian Church, Mexico, 11 a.m. to noon
• Congregational Church, Phoenix, 11 a.m. to noon
Thursday, July 25:
• United Methodist Church, Sandy Creek, 11 a.m. to noon
A limited number of coupon booklets are available.
Distribution will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
There is a limit of one booklet per household.
Those with questions may call the Office for the Aging at 315-349-3484, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.