OSWEGO – The Oswego County Real Property Tax Services Office will host a series of meetings around the county to demonstrate the new tools and improved GIS features on the department’s parcel viewer web site.
The site is available at http://rptsgisweb.oswegocounty.com/webmap/default.aspx
“The new layout offers many more layers and base map background features, such as recreation and fishing sites, Bing road maps, Google street views, topographic maps, and soil survey maps,” said Debra Mullenax, real property tax director. “We have scheduled several meetings to show members of the public how to use the new features, navigate the GIS parcel viewer, and use the map tools and functions.”
Public meetings will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. on the following dates:
- May 8, H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse, 1 Bridge St., Pulaski.
- May 14: West Monroe Town Hall, 46 county Route 11.
- May 16: Hannibal Town Hall, 824 Cayuga St.
- May 22: Volney Town Hall, 1445 county Route 6.
- May 23: Scriba Town Hall, 42 Creamery Road.
Staff members will answer questions from the public and demonstrate various features of the web page.
Pre-registration is not required.
For information call the Real Property Tax Services Office at 349-8315 or e-mail [email protected]