The Oswego County Legislature held its August meeting at the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse in Pulaski.
Just five years after the 1814 Battle of Oswego, the county’s first courthouse was built inland from Great Lake Ontario, was a major theater of action during the War of 1812.
For nearly a century, the county operated with two seats, one in Pulaski and the other in Oswego.
This annual meeting honors that heritage.
Pictured is Oswego County Legislator Shawn Doyle, District 3, Pulaski Village and portions of the town of Richland, offering a welcome address to the full Legislature.