;

Oswego Health Provides Health Related Information at West Monroe Fire Safety Event

A healthy lesson
A healthy lesson

Learning early that smoking is a dirty bad habit; Brittney Fantom shows her four-year-old son, Robert Jr., a jar of tar at the West Monroe Volunteer Fire Department’s Safety Night, held Oct. 11.

The jar graphically demonstrates the amount of tar found in tobacco smoke.

Staff from Oswego Health’s community health department brought its jar of tar and other educational materials to the safety night.

Oswego Health joined organizations from throughout the area to provide health and safety information and demonstrations at the annual event.