The Oswego State men’s golf team fired a second-round team score of 311 on Monday to finish seventh at the Skidmore Invitational for 318-311–629.
Skidmore, which fired a 288-288Ã¢â‚¬â€576, claimed the title by 24 strokes over Salem, which shot 299-301Ã¢â‚¬â€600. Freshman Nick Sterling (Gouverneur, N.Y.) paced the Lakers with a score of 78-76Ã¢â‚¬â€154 to finish tied for 18th place individually. Chris DeJohn of Skidmore and Jeff Santora of Salem tied for medalist honors after firing identical scores of 138.
*Oswego State Individual Finishers*
1. Nick Sterling – 78-76Ã¢â‚¬â€154 (t-18th)
2. Joe Barron – 83-76Ã¢â‚¬â€159 (t-33rd)
3. Jeff Boeckl – 79-80Ã¢â‚¬â€159 (t-33rd)
4. Pat Davidow – 79-82Ã¢â‚¬â€161 (t-44th)
5. Dustin Lallier – 82-79Ã¢â‚¬â€161 (t-44th)