The Perry House, later the Perry Inn, located on top of Perry Hill, Route 104 West in Fruit Valley will be the topic of the May Oswego Town Historical Society meeting.
The meeting will be held on May 21 at 6:30 p.m.
Dr. and Mrs. Michael Nupuf, present owners of the historic home, will present the program, at the Oswego Town Hall, 2320 County Route 7.
The home is celebrating its 200th anniversary this year having been built by Eleazer Perry Jr. in 1814.
Mr. Perry’s father, Eleazer Sr., was the first Oswego Town supervisor in 1818.
Other residents before the Nupufs were Colonel Ward and the Fred Peckham family.
The public is invited to attend this interesting and informative program.
Call town historian George R. DeMass for more information, 420-0000.