They competed against more than 450 students from around the CNY region.
CENTRAL SQUARE – Students from the Paul V. Moore High School DECA chapter attended the Region 9 DECA competition on December 18 at LeMoyne College.
We are very pleased to announce that the following students placed in their respective events:
• Joshua Leavery – Restaurant and Food Service Management
• Kaitlyn Lanning and Gabrielle Strong – Travel and Tourism Team Decision Making
• Quinn Ames – Automotive Marketing
• Matthew Herrmann – Principles of Business Management
• Kierstin Lorraine – Principles of Hospitality and Tourism
• Jared Smith – Personal Financial Literacy
• Daniel Wandtke – Entrepreneurship
• Andrew Ammann – Accounting Principles
• Gabe Chisari – Entrepreneurship
• Vincent Paladino – Food Marketing
• Sean Smith – Marketing Communications
• Logan Foster and Frank Derdzinski – Hospitality Services Team Decision Making
• Lauren Foland and Sage Wolfe – Entrepreneurship Team Decision Making
• Noah Brefka – Food Marketing
• Ariana Recuparo – Entrepreneurship
• Austin Crowell – Principles of Business Management
• Abigail Day – Retail Merchandising
• Morgan Foland – Principles of Hospitality and Tourism
• Jack McGuirk – Quick Service Restaurant Management
• Reyna Velez – Personal Financial Literacy
• Gianni Spinella and Nicholas Wines – Marketing Management
• Dalton Emory – Accounting Principles
• Devin Thompson – Principles of Hospitality and Tourism
• Emma Meyers – Entrepreneurship
• Lauren Rupert – Hotel and Lodging Management
• Emily Schlueter – Principles of Marketing
• Katie Stewart – Personal Financial Literacy
• Delaney Turtura – Apparel and Accessories Marketing
• Alex Wurster – Sports and Entertainment Marketing
The chapter is also pleased to announce that Logan Foster was elected president for Region 9 DECA.
Next, students will be attending the New York State Career Development Conference in Rochester March 6 – March 8.
Students that qualified at the regional competition will move on to compete at the state level.