OSWEGO, NY – The Oswego Valley Railroad Association elected its officers for 2012 recently.
Presiding over the Oswego Valley Railroad Association and Museum this year are: President – Izzy Vosseller, Vice President – Bill Nickolas, Treasurer – John Kraus, Secretary – Jim Leach and members at large Jack Kaple, Charles Swanson and Gloria Nickolas.
On March 31 and April 1, the museum will be hosting N.Y.O.&W. Railway Days from noon to 5 p.m. each day.
The museum is located at 56 W. First St.
The NYO&W Railway went bankrupt March 29, 1957.
It traveled from Oswego to Weehawken NJ.
It was also Oswego’s major importers of coal.
For more information, call 315-806-2193 or 315-342-0028.