Go to ...
RSS Feed

September 26, 2018

Red Cross Assists After Two Oswego County Fires


FULTON, NY – A Fulton family of six is being helped after a furnace fire in their mobile home earlier today (March 25).

The family, living at 24 Rathburn Road, Fulton, is unable to stay in their home because power was shut off due to the fire.

Red Cross volunteers also assisted a Central Square family of three, who lost all of their belongings in an apartment fire last night (March 24).

The apartment was located at 183 US Route 11A in Central Square.

Assistance to the two families included emergency housing, food, clothing, shoes, bedding and linens.

The Disaster Action Team responds to local residential emergencies and disasters such as fire.

The Disaster Action Team is a group of volunteers trained in administering to the needs of victims of disasters.

More Stories From Fulton Daily News

%d bloggers like this: