John Florek, left, head of the City of Fulton Water Department, recently gave the Fulton Rotarians an informative and interesting talk. John has worked in the municipal water business for 38 years, with 34 of those years with the City of Fulton. The Fulton municipal water system dates from 1885, when four 20 by 20 foot wells were hand dug. One of the original wells is still in use, but most of the water comes from the 9 wells on the Great Bear Farm, which was purchased by the city in the 1960's. Mr. Florek covered several water problems he has witnessed during his tenure with the water department. At the present time, Fulton produces 1.4 million gallons of water each day, down from a high of 4 million gallons when all of the Fulton industries were in operation. Fulton Rotary Club president, Gerald Seguin is thanking John for his interesting presentation.