Go to ...
RSS Feed

September 26, 2018

SHANGRI-LA II’S FALL BRAWL POSTPONED BY FOUL WEATHER


 NEW DATE SET FOR WEEKEND OF OCTOBER 16
*** Shangri-La 2 Press ***
TIOGA CENTER, N.Y. – With heavy rain falling, flood warnings issued, and sharply colder weather predicted for the weekend, officials of Shangri-La II Motor Speedway have reluctantly postponed this weekend’s scheduled Fall Brawl until the weekend of October 16.
 
“We owe our fans an enjoyable time at the Fall Brawl, and the forecast doesn’t indicate we can deliver it this weekend,” said track manager Amy Stilson. “Rather than ask them to contend with muddy parking lots and a cold wave, we’ve chosen to try it all again in two weeks.” The detailed schedule for the new date will be announced as soon as it is finalizd.
 
All competitor registrations for the Fall Brawl will remain valid for the new date, and the $1,003 held over from the 50-50 jackpot of May 16 will be the start of the Fall Brawl jackpot. For more information, call 607-330-2622 or visit ShangriLa-2.com.

More Stories From Racing News

%d bloggers like this: