COME CELEBRATE WITH FRIENDS, CO-WORKERS, AND FAMILY!
The Hibernians Hall is the best place to be that day! Location: AOH Hall, 22 Munn Street, Oswego, NY. 13126 (315)-343-9815 (across from the Oswego country club). •
* IRISH FLAG RAISING AT CITY HALL- 8 AM
* IRISH FOOD, BEVERAGES, LIVE MUSIC, STEP-DANCERS & FUN! 11 AM-LATE NIGHT
1. Lunch & Dinner, food served from 11am-dinner. Free local delivery 11am-2pm (min. 4 orders).
2. Corned Beef or Ham Sandwiches (includes chips)- $ 7
Corned Beef & Cabbage or Ham Dinners (includes potato, carrots)- $ 9
* Lunch Special- Curbside pickup of sandwiches from 11am-2pm.
* Plenty of free parking all day.
* Dine-in, free local delivery 11am-2pm, free curbside pickup 11am-2pm, and continual pickup all offered. To arrange delivery & pick-up, event questions: (315) 343-9815
* The clubhouse offers large screen TV’s, music, pool table, outdoor deck, restrooms and more! •
* Irish clothing will be available to purchase, and a membership table for new member signup
Oswego Ancient Order of Hibernians- 22 Munn Street, Oswego, NY 13126 (315) 343-9815
Facebook- search: Oswego Ancient Order of Hibernians