;

Time To Change Clocks – And Batteries

To The Editor,

The Oswego Fire Department would like to remind everyone that this weekend upon changing their clocks back, to change the batteries in their smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as well.

This simple procedure has proven to be a lifesaver not only nationally but locally.

With people starting their heating systems up for the season, it is equally important to check both kinds of detectors.

Why not take the extra effort and do the same for elderly friends, family and neighbors who may not be able to do it for themselves.

You may contact the Oswego Fire Department with any questions at 343-2161.

Jeffrey M. McCrobie
Fire Chief
Oswego Fire Department