OSWEGO – The staff of the Oswego County Office for the Aging/NY Connects will visit several communities in Oswego County during June to offer program information and assistance with applications to those who are unable to visit the Oswego office.
Residents are asked to call the Office for the Aging at 315-349-3484 to reserve a time to speak with a representative.
“In a continuing effort to reach out to the community and make information and assistance more accessible to residents across Oswego County, our staff is working with local partners to bring office hours to multiple locations,” said OFA Director Sara Sunday. “Lack of transportation is an issue for many in the county, so we are trying to reach out in the community by bringing the Office for the Aging/NY Connects staff to you.”
Community office hours will be held at the following locations in June:
• Monday, June 18: Parish Town Hall, 2938 E. Main St., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Tuesday, June 26: Central Square Library, 637 S. Main St., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Wednesday, June 27: Hannibal Library, 162 Oswego St., 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Thursday, June 28: Sandy Creek Town Hall, 1992 Harwood Drive, 11 a.m. to 1p.m.
• Friday, June 29: Phoenix Public Library, 34 Elm St., 1 to 3 p.m.
For additional information call the Oswego County Office for the Aging/NY Connects, weekdays at 315-349-3484.