OSWEGO – The Oswego County Office for the Aging (OFA) staff will visit several communities in Oswego County during April to offer program information and assistance with applications to those who are unable to visit the Oswego office.
Residents are asked to call OFA, phone 315-349-3484, to reserve a time to speak with a representative.
“In a continuing effort to reach out to the community and make information and assistance more accessible to the elderly population of Oswego County, our staff is working with community partners to bring office hours to multiple locations,” said OFA Director Sara Sunday. “Lack of transportation is an issue for many in the county, and we are trying to reach out in the community by bringing the Office for the Aging staff to.”
Community office hours will be held at the following locations in April:
– Town of Redfield Offices: April 4, 4830 County Route 17, Redfield, 10:30 a.m. – noon.
– Town of Volney Offices: April 5, 1445 County Route 6, Fulton, 1 – 2:30 p.m.
– Town of Richland Offices: April 10, H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse,1 Bridge St, Pulaski, 1 – 4 p.m.
– Town of Sandy Creek Offices: April 13,1992 Harwood Drive, Sandy Creek, 10 a.m. – noon.
– Hannibal Public Library: April 14, 162 Oswego St., 1:30 – 3 p.m.
– Town of Scriba Offices: April 18, 42 Creamery Road, Oswego, 1 – 2:30 p.m.