FULTON, NY – A Fulton man is facing a list of charges in connection with allegations that he videotaped several unsuspecting victims using a camera that was hidden in his bathroom. The same man is accused of forcibly touching a teenaged victim and making her pose for nude photographs, as well as take nude photographs of him.
Michael A. Engel, 40, of Hill Top Drive, Fulton, was charged with:
- Five counts of second-degree unlawful surveillance, class-E felonies
- Endangering the welfare of a child, class-A misdemeanor
- Forcible touching, class-A misdemeanor
- Fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, a class-A misdemeanor
- Unlawful possession of fireworks, violation
Engel was arraigned in Fulton City Court by Judge Spencer J. Ludington and remanded to the Oswego County Public Safety Center on $10,000 cash or secure bail bond. He is scheduled to return to Fulton City Court at 9 a.m., Wednesday.
Fulton police said the investigation continues with the assistance of the Oswego County SheriffÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Additional charges are anticipated.
Anyone with information has been urged to call the City of Fulton Police Department at (315) 598-4504 or the Fulton Police Department Tips line at (315) 593-8477.