OSWEGO – The Oswego County Health Department offers a variety of services to all residents of Oswego County, including preventive health services, certified home health care, long-term home health care, certified hospice, and a maternal and child health program.
The following services will be offered during the week of July 15 at the Nick Sterio Public Health Clinic, 70 Bunner St., Oswego, and the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse, Pulaski.
• Immunization Clinic: Tuesday, July 16, 12:30 to 3:30 p.m., walk-in clinic.
• Pregnancy Testing: Free pregnancy testing is available. Call 349-3391 to schedule an appointment.
• Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment Services: Call 349-3547 to schedule an appointment.
• HIV Counseling and Testing Service: Call 349-3547 to schedule an appointment.
• Immunization Clinic: Tuesday, July 16, 9 to 11 a.m., walk-in clinic.
Immunization clinics are held Tuesdays from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. at 70 Bunner St, Oswego, and the third Tuesday of every month from 9 to 11 a.m. at the H. Douglas Barclay Courthouse, Pulaski.
All patients with private insurance, Medicaid, or Medicaid managed care should bring their benefit cards with them to the immunization clinic. No one will be turned away due to inability to pay.
For more information about public health services, contact the County Health Department, weekdays, phone 349-3547 or 1-800-596-3200, ext. 3547.