FULTON, NY – Only a few more days until the Black & Blue Masquerade Gala! If you haven’t bought your tickets yet, here are the Top 10 reasons why you should do so today:
10) For the price of Dinner and a Movie, you can help support a non-profit agency in the community that is doing a lot of good for a lot of children.
9) The Who’s Who of Oswego County will be there. Are you one of the Who’s Who?
8) The Food: Carving Stations, Kebobs, and Hot Hors d’oeuvres are provided with the purchase of a ticket.
7) The Drinks: 2 free alcoholic beverages and a signature adult drink will be available throughout the evening at the bar.
6) The Band: Soft Spoken will play popular dancing music that will leave you in a great mood.
5) The Venue: We are transforming a former church into an intriguing, festive, unforgettable place that you will tell your friends about for months to come.
4) Get a tour of the CAC to see how the mission of our work is directly related to your support.
3) We need you!
2) It’s the event of the season that you won’t want to miss!
1) Have fun and benefit a good cause! Come and see the Masquerade Masks the children created to help us “take the mask” off of child abuse in our community.
Black & Blue Masquerade Gala
At the Former St. Michael’s Church in Fulton, adjacent to the CAC
To benefit the Child Advocacy Center (CAC) of Oswego County!
Help us “unmask” child abuse in our community by supporting the children and families in their efforts to find justice and healing.