State Troopers carried out an underage drinking sting Thursday at 10 convenience stores and grocery stores. 9 of them refused to sell alcohol to a minor.
There was one arrest. Troopers ticketed Jessica N. Burgess, 23, for allegedly selling alcohol to a minor at Oley’s Express, Route 104, Oswego. She was released on an appearance ticket.
The nine businesses that complied with state law were:
- Pit Stop, 433 County Route 3, Fulton;
- Hannibal IGA, 409 Fulton St., Hannibal;
- KTM Mini Mart, 7314 Route 104, Oswego;
- Nice N Easy, Main St., Phoenix;
- Fastrac Market, 343 Route 264, Phoenix;
- Nice N Easy, County Route 10, Pennellville;
- Kwik Fill, 2718 Route 3, Fulton;
- Valero, 2640 Route 3, Fulton;
- Pit Stop, 3806 County Route 4, Oswego.